Contract Compliance System
Information for Vendors
The Baltimore City Public Schools Contract Compliance System offers contractors a completely free and easy to use web-based service for M/WBE Subcontractor Utilization reporting. The burden associated with paper based reporting processes and record keeping is replaced by a fully automated and secure online reporting process.
CONTRACTING COMPLIANCE & REPORTING
For Prime Contractor
- Prime contractors receive regular reporting notices by email. Simply click the link provided to log in, and enter payments made to the list of subcontractors displayed.
- The prime contractor enters payments made to the list of displayed subcontractors.
Additional Contractor Benefits
- Once the prime contractor reports their payments, an email notice is sent to each subcontractor.
- The subcontractor clicks the link provided to log in, and then confirms the payment reported by the prime has been received.
Getting Started with Subcontractor Utilization Reporting
- Immediate visibility to contract goal achievement at the overall contract level.
- Visibility to subcontractors that may not be reporting in a timely basis.
- Integrated messaging to support communication with your contract compliance officer.
- Online subcontractor addition/substitution request process.
- An email with instructions will be sent to contractors when online reporting starts.
- Before then you can determine if an account for subcontractor utilization reporting has been set up for your company through the Account Lookup option on this web site.